What is bitcoin, how it works, where it is kept, there will be a lot of questions in your mind about all this. Today life of everyone has become easier due to the Internet. From getting all kinds of information to shopping, booking tickets, etc., we are able to do everything with the help of internet. Nowadays it is also possible to earn money with the help of internet. There are many ways that we can earn money from the internet right from home. Bitcoin is one of the ways we can make a lot of money. Some of you may have heard about Bitcoin and those who do not know anything about Bitcoin will know it today through this article. Yes, today I am going to tell you about what Bitcoin is.
Bitcoin is a virtual currency. Just like other currencies are Rupee, Dollar etc. Just like Bitcoin is also a digital currency. This is completely different from other currencies because we can neither see Bitcoin nor touch it like money. We can store Bitcoin only in the online wallet. Bitcoin was invented by Satoshi Nakamoto in 2009 and since then its popularity has been increasing. Bitcoin is a decentralized currency, which means that there is no bank or authority or government to control it, that is, no one owns it. Anyone can use Bitcoin just like we all use the internet and it does not have any owner, in the same way Bitcoin is also.
Read more download Bollywood or Hollywood movie
Why is Bitcoin used?
We can use bitcoin to make online payment or to do any kind of transactions. Bitcoin works on peer to peer network based which means that people can easily transact with each other directly without any bank, credit card or any company. Bitcoin is considered to be the fastest and efficient to use in transactions. Nowadays, many people are adopting Bitcoin like online developers, entrepreneurs, non-profit organizations etc. And because of this, bitcoin is being used for global payment all over the world.
Just like we do online transactions using the remaining currencies, we have to follow the payment process of the banks only then we are able to make the payment and the account of every transaction made in us remains in our bank account so that it can be ascertained. Where and how much money has been spent, but there is no owner of Bitcoin, so transactions with it are recorded in a public ledger (account) which is called “blockchain”. There all the transactions done with bitcoin remain in the details store and the same blockchain is the proof that the transaction has taken place or not.
hindi shayari latest hindi shayari latest hindi shayari
What is the value of bitcoin?
The value of bitcoin today is around $ 999 meaning that the value of a bitcoin is 65,000. Its value keeps decreasing or increasing as there is no authority to control it, hence its value varies according to its demand.
What is Bitcoin Wallet?
We can only store bitcoin electronically and it requires a bitcoin wallet to keep it. There are many types of bitcoin wallets such as desktop wallet, mobile wallet, online / web-based wallet, hardware wallet We have to create an account in it using one of these wallets. This wallet gives us unique id in the form of an address as if you have earned bitcoin from somewhere and you have to store it in your account, then you will need that address there and with the help of that you can make bitcoin in your Can be stored in wallet. Apart from this, if you want to buy or sell bitcoin, then you need a bitcoin wallet and after that you can get all the money you get in exchange for the bitcoin you sell, through your transfer bitcoin wallet.
How can Bitcoin be earned?
We can earn bitcoin in three ways-
- The first way is that if you have money, you can buy a bitcoin directly by paying $ 999. It is also not that if you have to buy a bitcoin, then you have to give the whole $ 999, if you want, you can also buy the smallest unit of bitcoin “satoshi”. Just like we have 100 paise for 1 rupee in India, in the same way there are 10 crores satoshi in 1 bitcoin, so if you want to buy the smallest amount of bitcoin satoshi, you can slowly deposit 1 or more bitcoin. When bitcoin will be present with you and its price will increase then you can earn more money by selling it.
- Another way is that if you are selling any goods to someone online and if bitcoin is present with that buyer, then you take bitcoin in exchange for money, in that case you will sell them that stuff and you also get bitcoin. That will be stored in your bitcoin wallet. If you want, you can also get profit by selling that bitcoin to another person later. The third way is bitcoin mining. For this, we will need a computer with high speed processor, whose hardware should also be good. We use bitcoin only for making online payment and when someone pays with bitcoin, that transaction is verified. Those who verify them are called miners and those miners have high performance computer and GPU and they verify transactions through it. They verify whether the transactions are correct or not. In lieu of this verification, they get some bitcoins as a reward and in this way new bitcoins come in the market. Anyone can do this, for this a computer with high speed processor is needed which is not in everyone’s budget to buy. Just like every country has a limit to print currency in a year that you can print only so many notes in a year, in the same way with bitcoin there are some limitations that more than 21 million bitcoin cannot come in the market. That is, bitcoin limit is just 21 million and more bitcoin will never be found. As of now, about 13 million bitcoins have arrived in the market and the new bitcoins which are there will now come through mining. What are the benefits of using Bitcoin?
- Here your transaction fee is very less compared to paying with credit card and debit card.
- You can send Bitcoin anywhere and anytime in the world without any hassle.
- Here the account of bitcoin is not blocked as if sometimes for some reason the bank blocks our credit or debit card, then that problem is not here.
- If you want to invest in bitcoin for long term, then you can get a lot of benefit from it because it has been seen in the record that the price of bitcoin is going to increase, then later on you may get a lot of benefit from it. meet.
- In the transaction process of Bitcoin, if there is no government or authority that does not keep an eye on you, then there are many people who use it for doing wrong things, so it is beneficial for them. What are the disadvantages of using Bitcoin?
- There is no authority, bank or government to control bitcoin here, so because of this there is a lot of fluctuation in the price of bitcoin, then it becomes a bit risky.
- If your account gets hacked at any time, you will lose all your bitcoins and it cannot be brought back, no one will be able to help you in this. How to buy bitcoin in India
You can buy bitcoin just like gold, in Indian currency. So let us know that there are websites from such cones in India from where we can buy Bitcoin very easily, that too in our own currency. Here in these websites you can easily see their current price in real time also.
Unocoin is a very friendly website that anyone can use. With this you can buy and sell bitcoin very easily. Unocoin has many such features that make it different from others. Features:
- Zero% fees – Unocoin does not charge customers any fees for accepting bitcoins as a payment method
- Simple Intergration – You can integrate your business with Unocoin very easily.
- 0% Volatility Risk – If there is some fluctuation in the price of Bitcoin, then you can keep Bitcoin or even sell it immediately.
- No Chargebacks – If you are using Unocoin then you do not have to pay any charge back.
- OTC Trading (Over the counter)
- Auto Sell Bitcoin
- Netki – You can create your own Bitcoin address that anyone can read.
- 2 step Authentication for greater security How to buy
If you want to buy Bitcoin then you can buy it by visiting Unocoin’s website. Note: – If you want a Referral Code, then use “U124697” so that you can easily get bitcoin of Rs.200 / -.
Zebpay is a very user friendly website from which you can easily buy bitcoin. Zebpay has access to many vendors so that it provides more convenience. Features:
- With the help of Bitcoin you can also fill the top up in your mobile and DTH.
- You can buy voucher from Amazon, Flipkart and MakeMyTrip, which can save you up to 10%.
- Fastest way you can buy Bitcoin.
- It is also very secure.
- The lowest price in the market.
- You can also buy from mobile by using the app. How to buy
If you want to buy Bitcoin then you can buy it by visiting Zebpay’s Android Application. Note: – If you ask for a Referral Code, then use “REF77839482” so that you can easily get bitcoin of Rs.100 / -.