The Internet network is called the web. Here all the networks are connected with each other. Now, if you are reading this post (what is called in Hindi in Hindi) using any device, you can also read it using internet. We have to use internet for almost everything.
Have you ever wondered what is the internet and who owns the internet or what are its advantages and disadvantages? To tell the truth, today’s world will not run without it even for a moment. From home to outside, everywhere you will find internet in one way or the other. It is very important to have knowledge about the thing that we use so much.
Before I tell you what the meaning of Internet is in Hindi, I want to tell you a few things. In today’s world, a person can eat without electricity, without sleeping, without eating, but without Internet, he cannot live at all.
By the way, you must be thinking this is a matter of saying, but this is the truth for today’s young generation, who look at it is engaged in mobile. If you ask him what you are doing, he will say “Internet”, then I will give you the answer to the same question, what is the Internet and will give some more information along with it. Keep reading this article from my internet what do you think. By the end of the article, you will have increased the store of knowledge. We claim this.
It is actually a very large network of interconnected networks and together they use standardized communication protocols to stay connected with each other.
This network is called media or Transmission media in the language of Internet. By the way, I will give a little more information and this web is a kind of wire, in which information and data keeps moving around the world. This data can be “text, image, mp3, video” out of all these, as much as they are searching on text, image, MP3, video Internet.
Internet Full Form
Internet’s full form is Interconnected Network. Which is actually a very large network of all Web Servers Worldwide. Therefore it is also called World Wide Web or simply the Web in many places.
This network includes many such private and public organizations, schools and colleges, research centers, hospitals as well as many servers all over the world.
An Internet is a collection of interconnected networks, ie network of networks. It is made all over the world by many interconnected gateways and routers being interconnected.
Who discovered the internet
It was not just a matter of one person being able to invent the Internet. Many scientists and engineers were needed to make it. At the time of COLD WAR in 1957, the US established the Advanced Research Projects Agency (ARPA) with the aim of creating a technology to connect one computer to another.
The agency established ARPANET in 1969. With which any computer could be connected to any computer.
By 1980, his name became Internet. Vinton Cerf and Robert Kahn invented the TCP / IP protocol in the 1970s, and in 1972, Ray Tomlinson first introduced Email Network.
When did the Internet start?
The Internet started from January 1, 1983. When ARPANET adopted TCP / IP in January 1, 1983, and then researchers started to assemble them. At that time it was called “network of networks”, later in modern times it is known as Internet.
When did internet start in India?
Internet service was made publicly available in India on 14 August 1995 when it was launched by the state-owned Videsh Sanchar Nigam Limited (VSNL).
Definition of internet
The Internet is actually a global wide area network that connects computer systems around the world. It has many high-bandwidth data lines which are called the “backbone” of the Internet. These lines are connected with major Internet hubs that distribute data to other locations, such as web servers and ISPs.
Whereas if you want to connect with the Internet, then you should have access to an Internet service provider (ISP), which acts as a middleman between you and the Internet.
Most ISPs provide broadband Internet access via a cable, DSL, or fiber connection. When you connect with the Internet via a public Wi-Fi signal, here too the Wi-Fi router is connected with an ISP to provide you with internet.
At the same time, cellular data towers also have to be connected to one Internet service provider to provide internet access to connected devices.
Let us now know about the characteristics of Internet, which is very important to know.
World wide web
- The world wide web is a part of the internet, which supports hypertext documents, while it allows users to view and navigate different types of data.
- A web page is a document that is encoded with hypertext markup language (HTML) tags.
- HTML allows designers to link together via hyperlinks.
- Each web page has an address, which is called uniform resource locator (URL). E-mail
- Electronic mail (e-mail) is a very popular reason due to which people use internet.
- To create, send, and receive E-Mail Messages you need an e-mail program and an account in an Internet mail server with a domain name.
- To use e-mail, it is very important for a user to have an e-mail address, which you can create and add your user name to e-mail. For example, if you want to create your account in Gmail then you can create it like [email protected] Here, you have to choose a username unique which is not already available. News
- An Internet-based service is news, which includes many newsgroups.
- Each newsgroup host discusses a specific topic. There are different newsgroups on all topics. Telnet
- Telnet is a specialized service that allows you to use a computer to access the contents of another computer with the help of a telnet host.
- A telnet program creates a “Window” host so that you can access files, commands issue, and exchange data.
- Telnet is widely used by libraries so that it allows visitors to view information, to find articles, etc. File transfer protocol
- File Transfer Protocol (FTP) is an internet tool which is used to copy files from one computer to another.
- Using a special FTP program or a web browser, you can log in on an ETP host computer, over the internet and also copy your computer’s files.
- FTP is very handy for finding and copying software files, you can do the same with articles and other types of data types. Universities and software companies use FTP servers so that they can allow visitors to access data. Internet Relay chat (IRC)
- Internet Relay Chat (IRC) is a service that allows users to communicate with each other in real-time by typing text in a special window.
- Like news, there are hundreds of IRC “channels” and each is dedicated to one subject or user group.
- If you want, you can use a special IRC program to participate in these chat room discussion but most chat rooms are set up in the website itself, which enables visitors directly from your browser window. to chat
What is intranet?
Intranet is a private network that is often seen in a single enterprise. It has many interlinked local area networks from Amtour and together it also uses leased lines in a wide area network. Typically, only one or more gateway computers in an intranet are connected to the external Internet. The main job of Intranet is to share information and computing resources of a company only among employees. At the same time, intranet can also be used for teleconferences among working groups. The intranet uses TCP / IP, HTTP, and other Internet protocols. That is why it looks like a private version of the Internet from the people. What is the difference between Internet and Intranet?
Here you will know what is the difference between Internet and Intranet. Meaning of Internet
The Internet is a global network that establishes a connection and provides transmission to many different computers. It uses both wired and wireless mode of communication to send and receive any type of information like data, audio, video etc. In this, data travels frequently through “fiber optic cables”, which are owned by the telephone companies. In recent times, everyone uses the Internet to get information, for communication, and for transferring data into the network. This is a public network using which computers can easily connect and relay with each other. It provides a very good source of information to the users. Meaning of intranet
Intranet is a part of the Internet that is privately owned by one organization. It interconnects all its computers and provides access to all its files and folders within the network. It also has a firewall that surrounds the system, which prevents any unauthorized user from accessing the network. Only authorized users have permission to access this network. At the same time, Intranet is used to connect computers and to tranmit data, that too within a company network. This is a secure way to share details, materials, and folders because the network is very secure and restricted within the organization. What is the difference between Internet and Intranet? Where the Internet provides unlimited information that anyone can see and use, in Intranet, data only circulates within the organization.
The Internet can be accessed from everyone and everywhere, while only Intranet can be used only by authenticate users.
Internet is not owned by a single or multiple organization, whereas Intranet being a private network, it comes under a firm or institution.
Internet is a public network, so it is available to everyone, while Intranet is a private network, so it is not available to everyone.
Intranet is much safer than Internet.
How does the Internet work
Computers in the Internet are connected to each other through small networks. These networks are connected by gateways with Internet Backbone. All computers on the Internet communicate with each other through TCP / IP, which is a Basic Protocol (i.e set of rules) of Internet. TCP / IP (Transmission Control Protocol / Internet Protocol) manages all the transmission happening in the Internet no matter what the data / file / document is, but to do this they have to make that data / file / documents small The parts are broken which are called packets or datagrams. In this, each packet contains the address part of the actual data, i.e addresses of destination and source is upto 1500 characters. Functions of TCP and IP
- TCP’s work is that it breaks the messages into small packets which are transmitted to the internet and then later they are also reassemble those small packets in the oringinal message which is received. via internet.
- The job of IP is that it handles each part’s address part, so that data can be sent to the correct address. Each gateway checks this address of the network to see where the message is being forwarded.
History of internet
Talking about the history of the Net, in 1969 it used to take its first step in the world, and with the change of time and technology, it moved forward and is not taking the name of stopping now. Let’s know a little more. So, let us know the history of Internet further in Hindi.
- Internet originated from ARPANET (ADVANCE RESEARCH PROJECT AGENCY network).
- ARPANET was part of the Defense Department of Ameriaca in 1969.
- In Suruwat, this network was created to send the Guptia Account via computer, whose name was ARPANET.
- In Suruwat, this idea was used to connect five US University computers. By the decade of 1972, it had joined 23 Node of the world and different countries of the world, which was later named Internet.
- Initially, this network was used on the basis of Private Network, later it was reached and it was changed year after year and now through this Internet, my information is Internet and the history of Internet is reading you Were. Internet access
- For electronic mail exchanging
More than 85% of people connected to the Internet use the Internet to send and receive email. More than 20 million emails are exchanged in a week.
- To Research
Internet is a very big source of documents, books, research papers etc. That’s why people use it to do their research.
- Files can be downloaded or uploaded
Many such files are uploaded here through many websites such as Movies, Songs, Videos, Documenteries etc. If you want to see them, then you have to download them which requires internet.